Condition of your Product
It’s important to make sure that you’re being quoted correctly for the condition of your product. Most surplus toner companies insist on pristine items, whereas we still offer top prices for items with minor box damage. Here are a few tips that will help you get the best price for your product:
- Choose the correct product condition when filling out the online form. We’re relaxed about minor dents and still pay grade A price, but open box and no box items will be quoted at a lower price respectively. See our Product Condition Guidelines
- Don’t open the box if it is sealed. We can offer better prices for sealed box items.
- Don’t remove security seals from the ink or toner. We’re happy to buy your open-box, unused items, but once the security seals are removed the item is considered used and becomes valueless.
- Don’t remove labels or stickers from the boxes. We have a process to do this which enables us to maintain a higher grade and means we can pay you more.
- Check any expiry dates. We can offer the best rates on inks that have 6 months or more until expiry. We do buy out of date inks, but these will be subject to a lower price.